We want our Trust Membership to represent all of our patients.
You do not need any qualifications or experience, if you are aged 16 and over and interested in what we do and the services we provide, now and in the future, you can become a member of the Trust.
We will keep you informed on the latest news about the Trust by sending you a copy of The Walton Centre magazine Neuromatters, send you email updates about membership events, including our annual members meeting, health awareness podcasts and events.
What commitment is there?
It is entirely up to you, you can:
- Have your say on what matters most to you by participating in membership surveys and focus groups,
- Engage with your Governors so that they can represent your views at Council of Governors meetings by emailing our Corporate Governance Officer and Membership, Nicola.Troy@nhs.net
- Vote in Governor Elections
- Become more involved by nominating yourself to become a Governor and have a direct influence over the direction of the Trust, helping us shape our future by sharing your experiences, comments and enthusiasm.
How much does it cost?
Membership, events and meetings are free.
How do I become a member?
The quickest way is to complete our online application form
Or alternatively contact us:
- Writing to Corporate Governance Officer and Membership, Executive Offices, The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Lower Lane, Fazakerley, Liverpool, L9 7LJ
- Contact Nicola Troy, Corporate Governance Officer and Membership, on 0151 556 3484
- Emailing: Nicola.Troy@nhs.net
We are happy to answer any questions or assist you in the membership process.
Read more about our Membership Strategic Plan here.
Page last updated: 07 August 2023